Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Commuting and "Commuter Bob"


Getting tons of inspiration for "Commuter Bob", my next novel, lately.  I have been working longer hours in New York City and taking trains at times I normally wouldn't and let me tell you, it's even worse than my normal commute.  I have had three dinners into the evenings and it doesn't matter what time I leave, it's still always a nightmare.  Life would be a lot easier if I hit the lottery and could afford a small apartment here.  

Cheers to anyone with a long commute because I can totally relate.  My next book, "Commuter Bob", will showcase Bob's commuting frustrations and the back story of his life and coming to terms with what he wants for his future.  I can agree with Bob though on one thing he doesn't want for his future...a long commute working in Manhattan!

This book is final review and edit and then it will be submitted for publication but may take a few months.  Stay tuned for more insights and I will let you know when Bob is ready for the world.

Have a great rest of the week,
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment