Monday, October 10, 2016

Self-Publishing Month

For this month, Goodreads is doing spotlights on self-published authors,  Be sure to check it out.  I did the self-publishing route but through assisted publishing with Simon & Schuster's self-publishing arm - Archway Publishing.  After a lot of research and trying to get published the traditional way, I found Archway to be a great way to get your work out there but they do most of the work with the publishing and it makes it really easy for you to get published, look great and it's handled professionally.  I am excited to finally submit "Commuter Bob" to Archway for my second fiction book very shortly so stay tuned.  A friend is doing final edits and then it will be on it's way.  Thanks for your support.

xo
Chrissy


To get ready for "Commuter Bob", enjoy this fun infographic I found on Projectgreenify.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment